Monday, July 20, 2009

Going to Orana wildlife park

On Saterday I went to Orana wildlife park. It is not a park, it is a zoo. There was lots of animals! First,I rode a shuttle. I saw a egg on the ground! The ostritch laid it. I went near the lions. When I saw the lions, the lionesses were sleeping but lions were roaming around. I wanted to see lions eating. I went to see the kiwi but there was no kiwi. Instead,there was an owl.I saw owls flying!then I went out again then I went to reptile house. I saw only a wood there were all hiding![not one reptile]some reptiles were sleeping and some reptiles were not moving at all! When I was walking,I saw an a rope and some people were riding on it. I went on it too! When I ride on it, I screamed "yeoooo"because it was going too fast but I wasn`t afraid. I rode 20 times and then I climbed on a monkey bars[but the monkey bars looks like a Elephant.] I clinbed top of it. Dad took a photo of me. then my young brother found a wood pole. He tried to get to other end but everyone fell over. I went to saw how lions eat. When the zoo keeper throws a meat they roars. The roar kills my ears. The meat was gigantic. I went to see porcuppines and 1 meerkats.The merrkat were looking around. then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment