Sunday, July 12, 2009

Going to ferrtmead Heritage park

On Saterday,my family went to ferrymead Heritage park. I brought my wallet too,inside there was 31 dollars! but I used them [ not all of my money]It looks like a museum but it is a park.I saw old house.I went in.I saw fire sparking. Mum took a photo of it. I went to the kitchen.There was two people having breakfast but now, they are finshed.I looked at the oven. It was really different to our oven. There was a fire. I was looking at but my younger brother went away because he was afraid of fires. I didn`t go away. I stared at it. The ferrymead Heritage park was really really hot. My younger brother found an a well. My younger brother is good at finding. I think when he grew up, he became a detective. He pushed the handle then the water came out of the tap!it was magic! After that, I went to cinema. I saw very old movie.It was really funny movie.We went to see the trains.First I saw old fire trucks.There was lots old fire trucks then I went to see the trains. I saw model trains moving!my brother grinned. I was amazed. I saw a tunnel. We rode a tram then we went to the shop because we were really tired and need a rest. We rest on a bench.I fell onto dad`s left leg. I rest 5 minutes then I went to cinema again.I bought some yummy SWEETS! we wallked until we arrived an a car. then I went home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aron, I hope you are having a great holiday. I'm glad you enjoyed Ferrymead.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aron,
    Sounds like you are having a great holiday. Ferrymead sounds like a lot of fun. Look forward to working with you next term.
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete