Sunday, August 2, 2009

My exciting weekend

Saterday
On Saterday, I went to Science alive with Na-myoung and it was her birthday! I learnt about balancing.It was simple and I made lots of things! The first one that I made is elephant on the ball,the second one that I made is spining on the man and the third one that I made is man on the magnet. After I being spun in the gyroscope I felt dizzy.and I did some another things too!then I went home.

Sunday
On Sunday I went to Oragan concert. It wasn`t my concert.It was old man`s concert. The old man`s name is Christopher Herrick. He was good at piano.It took 1 hour and 30 minutes.When 30 minutes is gone I started to get bored so I fell. I was tired.He was going so fast like a racing car speed and his feet too! I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment